By joining the Hip Hop Banner Exchange, members have
indicated that they agree to the following terms and
conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions
must be in writing and approved by the Hip Hop Banner Exchange.
Anyone violating these terms will be removed from
the Hip Hop Banner Exchange.
By joining, members have indicated agreement to the
- Members agree to insert the provided HTML code for
displaying banners on their web site. The HTML code may not
be modified in any way without written permission from
the Hip Hop Banner Exchange.
- A banner that appears on your site at any time may
be a banner for another member, for a sponsor, or
for the Hip Hop Banner Exchange.
- Hip Hop Banner Exchange
reserves the right to not accept
any advertisements or memberships from entities whose product or
advertisement are deemed by the Hip Hop Banner Exchange to be
inappropriate or for any other reason.
- Hip Hop Banner Exchange also reserves the right to reject
(and will reject) any banner that contains nudity, profanity, is
offensive or for any other reason.
- A member may cancel their membership with the
Hip Hop Banner Exchange at any time by sending
a cancellation notice containing the account
number and password that you wish to cancel to:
and removing the Hip Hop Banner Exchange HTML code from the web
site. Cancellations take place within 24 hours.
- Only one (1) Hip Hop Banner Exchange banner can be placed on a
page. A page is what is displayed on one screen,
so members who use frames must count all
individual pages in the frame as one page for
banner placement purposes.
- Hip Hop Banner Exchange banners must be displayed on the
page such that the banner is easily visible.
Banners that are "hidden" where the
visitor has no way to view banner will result in
immediate termination of account.
- A member may not artificially inflate traffic
counts to his/her site using any device, program,
robot or other means. A banner cannot be placed
on a page which reloads automatically. Banners,
loaded via the Hip Hop Banner Exchange HTML may not be placed
in newsgroups, e-mail, chatrooms, or guestbooks,
unless written permission is granted from the Hip Hop Banner Exchange.
- Members caught artificially inflating traffic counts
will have the offending membership terminated
immediately. A member may then offer a defense to
have the account re-instated. Our sole judgment in these matters will prevail.
- A member may not display the Hip Hop Banner Exchange HTML on
other sites than the site for which the account
is addressed to click-thru to, unless written
permission is granted from the Hip Hop Banner Exchange. A member
may display the Hip Hop Banner Exchange HTML on any of the
pages on the site, as long as there are is a path
of links from the page that the banner clicks
thru to, to the page on which the banner is
displayed. Displaying banners on other sites or
other locations is grounds for termination of
- Hip Hop Banner Exchange name, logo, software, databases,
reports, web site, and information are
proprietary and cannot be used without permission
from the Hip Hop Banner Exchange.
Each member has the right to use information compiled by
the Hip Hop Banner Exchange for the member's site or in the
promotion of the member's site.
- Members agree that their web site information (name, URL,
traffic counts, etc.) may be used by the Hip Hop Banner Exchange.
- The information members provide to the Hip Hop Banner Exchange will
be kept confidential and will not be distributed to any outside agency.
- Hip Hop Banner Exchange, its administrators, partners and
sponsors cannot be held liable for any damage or loss of
information that may occur from the use of the
Hip Hop Banner Exchange's services.
- Members agree to use the Hip Hop Banner Exchange at their own risk.
- Hip Hop Banner Exchange makes every effort to verify and maintain a high
standard of quality for our services, but does not make any guarantees
regarding the dependability, or accuracy of Hip Hop Banner Exchange's services.
- Hip Hop Banner Exchange will attempt to correct inconsistencies in
credits due any member, if member offers some proof of inconsistency.
- Hip Hop Banner Exchange reserves the right to modify, or change these
Terms and Conditions as it deems necessary. It is
the member's responsibility to keep current with
changes in the Terms and Conditions, since changes are effective for all
members, regardless of when member joined.
- You may not submit your banner unless you agree to the above Terms and Conditions.
Submitting your banner is an indication that you have read, understood, and agree
to the Terms and Conditions.
- ADULT SITES, NON-HIP-HOP RELATED SITES AND/OR BANNERS WILL BE REJECTED.
- ALL BANNERS AND SITES ARE REVIEWED PRIOR TO ACCOUNT ACTIVATION.
- My web site does not contain and does not have direct links to offensive materials
(such as Software Cracks, Adult Themes, Nudity, or Illegal Information)
I am responsible for contents appearing on my page.
- I agree to place Hip Hop Banner Exchange banners where the majority of visitors will
see them after my web page starts to appear in the browser.
- I agree to not put the Hip Hop Banner Exchange banner in a auto-refresh page.
- I agree not to install more than 3 banner HTML codes from other different
banner exchange programs on the same page that I install the Hip Hop Banner
Exchange HTML code.
- I agree not to artificially inflate impression credits by using a
device, program, or other means. I will not display more than one Hip Hop Banner
Exchange banner on any page. I will not include the banner on any page that automatically
reloads or goes to another page without interaction from the user (i.e., client
pull or server push) or on a page which is inaccessible to the general
- I understand that failure to follow ANY of these conditions will
mean immediate termination of my membership without notice.
Copyright © 1997-2017 HHBE